What’s New!Newsletter Low Rates! Safe Deposit Boxes Credit Check-up Address Alert
1st Quarter 2016 News & Updates Newsletter
- 91st Annual Meeting
- Shared Branching is Here!
- Instant Issue Debit/Credit Cards
- And More...
Rates … Rates … RatesWhat are all the rumors about the lowest rates in town? The Credit Union has a deal for you! The Board of Directors and Management have done the math and it’s time to get down to business! Your Credit Union has money to loan and want to share the funds with the membership by lowering the loan rates. Our loan rates are the best rates in town so check it out and start making plans to spend some money!
Home loans are included in these rate reductions so maybe its time to purchase that much needed home for your family. Cars, furniture, jewelry, boats, motorcycles, clothing, dental work, bill consolidation, you name it, you apply, and if at all possible, the Credit Union will make this the greatest year yet. Call or come by the Credit Union and our friendly Member Service Representatives will get you started. The rest is up to you!
The funds are available so call today! (Risk-based lending rules apply.) See Loan Rates
Safe Deposit Boxes are Available...Inexpensive Too!In order to accommodate our membership, we increased our number of safe deposit boxes by 36 new boxes. Some have been taken but not all are rented out as of now. The boxes range from $25.00 to $75.00 per year rental. Compared to competition this is inexpensive and convenient! So stop by or call the Credit Union to get a box rented before they are all gone.
Get Your Check-UpsYour Credit Report and You
Many people don’t realize they are victims of identity theft until long after the initial crime occurred. Identity thieves often try to hide the crimes for as long as possible so that they can access more money. To stop the crimes as soon as possible, make sure you carefully check your credit reports regularly. Your credit reports are important tools for limiting the amount of damage a thief can cause.
How to Read Your Credit Report
- Check to make sure you are aware of all accounts listed, and balances are what you expect them to be.
- Look for anything suspicious in the section that lists who has received a copy of your credit history. Some identity thieves “pretext” by posing as landlord or employer.
- Make sure no inquires have been made about loans or leases you didn’t apply for.
- Check for addresses where you have never lived.
- Check for typos in your social security number.
- If there is any incorrect information in the records, contact the credit bureau, creditor, employer, or government agency immediately. Follow up with a letter describing what actions were taken. Your protections are stronger if you report the problem quickly and in writing.
Get Your Credit Report